COMPREHENSIVE POWER SOLUTIONS
N2Power is a leading designer and manufacturer of high efficiency, ultra-small, power-dense power supplies. Our environmentally-friendly designs reduce energy consumption, generate less waste heat, and most models require little or no forced air cooling - yielding decreased AC loads and increased reliability, while lowering operating costs. These inherent advantages of our supplies provide OEM designers with valuable extra "real estate" for increased functionality.
We offer power solutions for OEM products in a wide range of vertical markets including the Information Technology, Transportation, Broadcast, Medical, Industrial, Kiosk, Gaming, Lighting and Test Equipment markets.
- Patented technology delivers more power in less space.
- "Green" by design - many of our supplies achieve up to 93% efficiency.
- Our open frame power supplies are among the smallest AC-DC 125W to 500W units on the market.
- High efficiency means less loss of energy in the form of heat; hence higher MTBF and lower cooling costs.
- Extremely small volumetric size through state of the art packaging techniques, yielding power densities over 15 watts/cubic inch.
- Some of our supplies offer active current sharing and an OR'ing diode for redundancy.
- Feature-rich, including single and multi-output models, I2C (PMBus™) interface for digital power management, remote on/off and more.
- Technical documentation, mechanical drawings and IGS files are available for all our power supplies - making it easier for our customers to incorporate them in their products.
- FREE SAMPLES are available with freight paid by requester.
N2Power is leading the industry with its Optimized Power Systems Manufacturing (OPSM) capabilities. Our core competencies in both power and mechanical design, allow us to offer complete custom power assemblies to OEMs, that reduce the corresponding BOM entry to a single line item. The OEM will not need to purchase mounting brackets, nuts, bolts, stand-offs, screws, cables, connectors, external fans or any other accessories. We deliver everything needed. The result:
- Simplified purchasing
- Simplified BOMs
- Reduced inventory items
- Smoother and faster order fulfillment
- Improved cash flow
- Lower cost of ownership (LCO)
If you find these advantages appealing (and who wouldn’t?), contact us now for an appointment to discuss your power requirements and how rapidly we can meet them!