COMPREHENSIVE POWER SOLUTIONS FOR DIVERSE INDUSTRIES
N2Power is a leading design and manufacturer of high efficiency, ultra-small, power-dense power supplies. Our environmentally-friendly designs reduce energy consumption, generate less waste heat, and most models require little or no forced air cooling - yielding decreased AC loads and increased reliability and economy of operation. We offer numerous power solutions for a variety of products in the IT Equipment, Broadcast, Industrial, Kiosk, Gaming, Lighting and Test Equipment markets.
Advantages of N2Power Technology
- Patented technology delivers more power in less space
- "Green" by design - many of our supplies achieve up to 93% efficiency
- Our open frame power supplies are among the smallest AC-DC 125W to 500W units on the market
- High efficiency means less loss of energy in the form of heat; hence higher MTBF and lower cooling costs
- Extremely small volumetric size through state of the art packaging techniques, yielding power densities over 15 watts/cubic inch
- Some of our supplies offer active current sharing and an OR'ing diode for redundancy
- Technical documentation, mechanical drawings and IGS files are available for all our power supplies - making it easier for our customers to incorporate them in their products
- FREE SAMPLES are available with freight paid by requester
The inherent advantages of our supplies provide OEM designers with valuable extra "real estate" for increased functionality while reducing thermal loads, cooling requirements, and lowering operating costs. Frequently, these reductions make convection cooling sufficient, eliminating the cost and noise of fans.
Miniaturization and efficiency are not our only claims to fame. We are continually addressing application-specific needs with features such as:
- Single and multi-output models
- Active current sharing for use in N, N+1 configurations
- I2C (PMBus™) interface for digital power management
- Remote on/off, plus...
- Customization to meet your specific requirements
Our focus on Vertical Markets
In the last few years, power supply requirements have become increasingly industry-specific. The transportation industry required DIN rail-mounted supplies; the medical industry adopted special certification requirements; and so on. At N2Power, we've responded by giving each industry exactly what it wants. Our vertical market lines already offer solutions for:
- Information Technology equipment
- Transportation equipment
- Medical equipment
- Gaming equipment
- Industrial (high power) equipment
and more new lines will be announced in the near future.